How to create a contact form
Adding a “Contact Me” form to your FotoJournal blog is very easy to do, thanks to a free service called Wufoo.
Wufoo makes it easy to build forms and embed them on any website. You can have inquires emailed and text-messaged to you, plus they’re always saved on Wufoo.
This tutorial will show you how to create a Wufoo contact form and embed it into a page on your FotoJournal blog.
Step 1: Create your Wufoo form
- Head to Wufoo.com and create a free account
- Login to Wufoo and create your form. Their tutorials are very helpful!
- After you’ve saved your form, click the Code button as shown:
Step 2: Add your form to FotoJournal
Now that you’ve copied the form code from Wufoo, you can embed it into a page.
- Click the New Blog Post button in the FotoJournal menu.
- Enter a title for your page, for example “Contact Me”
- Click the Edit HTML Source button in the toolbar:
- Paste the Wufoo code into the popup box and click Update. (Note: your contact form won’t be displayed in the editor).
- Click the Advanced tab and check the box labelled Use as page. This will make the post appear in your blog’s main menu.
- Publish your post. You will now have a Contact me link in your blog’s menu which takes your visitor to your contact form!